VEDA - Contact
Before writing at the email below please read these replies to FAQs:
- If you're new to Vedic tradition ('hinduism'), we suggest you start here.
- If you want to exchange links and have content-rich sites related to Vedic culture with a good pagerank, let us know.
- We accept voluntary donations, in exchange of which we're ready to post donor's ads. We have PR 4 (the last one before it was discontinued by G.) and average 800+ unique visits per day.
- If you're looking for specific scriptures and other resources, fonts, etc., go to our Links page or search for them. (After adding the previous sentence, those queries stopped. So our readers are intelligent and don't need to be reminded by Bart. 8) )
- Sanskritized Roman fonts Prakrta and Samarkan used on our site are here.
- If you want permission to use most of the graphics, esp. in the Vedic Planetarium section, please contact The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International. Books of Srila Prabhupada can be bought in every ISKCON center (addresses) or ordered from Amazon.
- If you need translating, editing, proofreading (en, cz), web design, SEO, tech help with computers etc., please let us know. We have a long-term experience in these fields.
When writing please use clear subject with VEDA-related topic and don't send unrequested files other than .txt. They will be deleted without opening to prevent virus infection.
Hope this helps. Thank you in advance for your feedback, esp. ideas, additions, corrections and onsite dead links.
Your servant, bh. Jan
jan.maresATbbt.se (AT stands for @, a spambot protection)
But if you 'must' be on FB, here're some tips for your enhanced privacy and security (more here):Better Privacy addon for Mozilla Firefox Do Not Track Plus addon for Mozilla Firefox HTTPS Everywhere - addon for Mozilla Firefox etc. OpenDNS: DNSCrypt DNSCrypt - encrypt your last mileage Duckduckgo.com - Google search without ads, IP address recording and censorship TOR - somehow increased anonymity TrueCrypt - encryption disliked by the Big Brother VEDA feedback from readers
|Please support us:|